Reality star Michael Andrew Ward arrested for illegally selling alcohol at a party, police say
Deputies said the Osceola County Sheriff's Office Narcotics Enforcement Team conducted a special operation after receiving multiple complaints of possible illegal activity at Ward's residence.
The Orlando Sentinel reports that a deputy arrived at the residence and paid a $20 cover fee to enter "Mike Busey's End of the World Sexy Santa Holiday B-Day party."
Ward, known as Busey, has appeared in several reality shows including "Jackass The Movie" and "Girls Gone Wild" videos.
After entering, the deputy purchased a $3 Bud Light and confirmed that Ward was illegally selling alcohol at his residence without a required liquor license, the paper reports.
According to WKMG, the party at his residence consisted of several hundred people and there were reports of illegal drug activity, which has been an ongoing issue in the neighborhood, deputies said.
Ward was booked into the Osceola County Jail on a $250 bond, deputies said.
The Sheriff's Office has received numerous complaints and has addressed problems at Ward's residence in the past, the station reports.
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers
- Ex-teacher on FBI 'Most Wanted' list due in court in porn case
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Third Calif. law student charged in Vegas bird killing
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- Zimmerman defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Prosecutors: Accused killer Kelly Soo Park is a "flight risk"
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship