Calif. couple reportedly shot at McDonald's, were trying to sell iPhone via Craigslist
(CBS) - Police are searching for a suspect who allegedly shot a California couple who looked to sell their iPhone via Craigslist, CBS affiliate KMFB-TV reports.
The couple arranged to meet a buyer at a McDonald's in San Diego Monday night, police said. The buyer allegedly arrived with a gun, and the couple fought back.
Both were shot and the suspect ran away. Their injuries are considered non-life threatening, KMFB-TV reports.
Police did not release the names of the victims.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty