Ohio teen, Devin Carey, arrested for alleged Facebook threat after Conn. school shooting
According to court records, Carey made a statement on a Facebook page saying he was sick of the comments already on Facebook about the Newtown shooting and wanted to shoot kids himself, WKRC reports.
The 18-year-old faces one charge of inducing panic and a Hamilton County judge set his bail at $100,000 on Monday, Cincinnati.com reports.
His next court date is Jan. 2nd.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Digging resumes for Jimmy Hoffa remains today
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Hitman testifies "Whitey" Bulger "broke my heart"
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Coroner: Serial killer, the "Night Stalker," died of cancer
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Ill. man dodges $70 restaurant bill, gets 3 years in prison