Josh Brent, Dallas Cowboy player charged in fatal car crash, on sideline week after wreck
Brent, the driver in the one-car crash, was placed on the reserve/non-football illness list by Dallas this week. Brent gets to remain with the team but not play again this season.
Brown's No. 53 jersey was draped over the Dallas bench during the home game against Pittsburgh. Cowboys players wore a decal with his number on their helmets.
Brown, 25, was an expectant father who hadjust landed a spot on the Cowboys' practice squad.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Ex-teacher on FBI 'Most Wanted' list due in court in porn case
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- 13-yr.-old girls targeted in Minn. abduction attempts
- Cops: NY man rescued after being held for ransom
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Report: Fla. man stops to steal beer during police chase