Josh Brent, Dallas Cowboy player charged in fatal car crash, on sideline week after wreck
Brent, the driver in the one-car crash, was placed on the reserve/non-football illness list by Dallas this week. Brent gets to remain with the team but not play again this season.
Brown's No. 53 jersey was draped over the Dallas bench during the home game against Pittsburgh. Cowboys players wore a decal with his number on their helmets.
Brown, 25, was an expectant father who hadjust landed a spot on the Cowboys' practice squad.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- Cops: Fla. man beaten, robbed, left naked on first date
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Cleveland kidnap victims may get state govt. payments
- Search for missing woman, 19, in Tempe, Ariz.
- Cops: Calif. math teacher had sex with boy multiple times
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Atty: Martin family confident Zimmerman will be convicted