Denver fire attack: Four people set on fire in home invasion
Police spokesman Sonny Jackson says two unidentified men showed up at the front door of the residence at about 7:30p.m. Thursday.
A woman who lives at the home told CBS Denver that two men walked in and demanded drugs, threatening to set the place on fire. She believes they may have targeted the wrong home, the station reports.
Four people in the home were then sprayed with a flammable liquid from a pump bug sprayer and set afire with a propane torch.
One of the victims suffered serious injuries and was transported to a local hospital, while the other three suffered minor injuries.
Jackson says the matter is under investigation and a motive has not been determined.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- "Wonderful person": Funeral held for slain Hofstra student
- Army: Soldier charged with videotaping women at West Point
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- Death of infant son of religious couple ruled homicide
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death