Pig in the back seat of stolen, crashed car
Stop, you swine.
The Vindicator in Youngstown reports the vehicle apparently was stolen while a Pennsylvania woman who owns the pig was visiting a friend in the northeast Ohio city. On Monday afternoon, officers found the pig sitting in the vehicle, which had two flat tires and heavy front end damage.
Also, the air bags had deployed.
A police report indicated officers had the vehicle towed with the pig still inside.
Police are looking for suspects in the pot-bellied caper.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles