Pig in the back seat of stolen, crashed car
Stop, you swine.
The Vindicator in Youngstown reports the vehicle apparently was stolen while a Pennsylvania woman who owns the pig was visiting a friend in the northeast Ohio city. On Monday afternoon, officers found the pig sitting in the vehicle, which had two flat tires and heavy front end damage.
Also, the air bags had deployed.
A police report indicated officers had the vehicle towed with the pig still inside.
Police are looking for suspects in the pot-bellied caper.
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Report: NFL player questioned in death investigation
- Atty: Martin family confident Zimmerman will be convicted
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- One of US FBI's most wanted nabbed in Mexico
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- Calif. widow's home broken into 14 times, says she's leaving
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Cops: Fla. man beaten, robbed, left naked on first date
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released