Pig in the back seat of stolen, crashed car
Stop, you swine.
The Vindicator in Youngstown reports the vehicle apparently was stolen while a Pennsylvania woman who owns the pig was visiting a friend in the northeast Ohio city. On Monday afternoon, officers found the pig sitting in the vehicle, which had two flat tires and heavy front end damage.
Also, the air bags had deployed.
A police report indicated officers had the vehicle towed with the pig still inside.
Police are looking for suspects in the pot-bellied caper.
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case