Brandon Bailey, murder suspect, walked into Ky. news station to turn himself in to police, report says
Bailey pleaded not guilty Tuesday in the fatal shooting of 22-year-old Anthony Logan on Dec. 1, reports WLEX-TV. A judge denied him bond.
According to CBS affiliate WKYT, Lexington police have been trying to find Bailey since early December in connection to Logan's slaying. An arrest warrant states an eyewitness to the attack was identified Bailey from a lineup as the man who shot Logan.
Logan suffered multiple gunshot wounds in the fatal incident and died at a nearby hospital.
Bailey reappeared Monday morning around 10 a.m. at WLEX-TV where, according to the station, he said he shot Logan in self-defense and wanted to turn himself in. He then reportedly calmly waited for police to arrive and take him into custody.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Moxley's friend testifies in Skakel appeal trial