Bus driver finds $500K...so he called the cops?
Officials say that's what happened to a city bus driver in Vienna who opened a bag left behind by a passenger and discovered euro390,000 - the equivalent of more than $500,000 in neatly stacked bills.
Here comes the scene for the "Lincoln" sequel.
Transit authority spokeswoman Anna-Maria Reich says the impossibly honest driver handed the stash to police, who then tracked down the owner, an unidentified elderly woman.
Weeks later, the impossibly honest driver has only been rewarded with a feeling of extreme satisfaction.
The owner of the misplaced fortune has not contacted him to offer even a thank you, much less a reward.
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Swim coach Richard Curl gets 7 years for sex abuse
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied