Naked jogger stays step ahead...
Police have received several reports of a man jogging nude through a Springfield city neighborhood, but so far have been able to locate him. (He's naked, right?)
The most recent reports came at about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday when several people called to report the au naturel runner.
However, police responding to the scene couldn't find the man.
Sgt. John Delaney says there have been prior reports of a man running without clothes through the same neighborhood at about the same time of day.
He is described as a white man in his 30s (oh, and did we mention he's naked?).
Police say if apprehended, he faces charges of open and gross lewdness and indecent exposure.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles