Naked jogger stays step ahead...
Police have received several reports of a man jogging nude through a Springfield city neighborhood, but so far have been able to locate him. (He's naked, right?)
The most recent reports came at about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday when several people called to report the au naturel runner.
However, police responding to the scene couldn't find the man.
Sgt. John Delaney says there have been prior reports of a man running without clothes through the same neighborhood at about the same time of day.
He is described as a white man in his 30s (oh, and did we mention he's naked?).
Police say if apprehended, he faces charges of open and gross lewdness and indecent exposure.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Ex-teacher on FBI 'Most Wanted' list due in court in porn case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers
- 13-yr.-old girls targeted in Minn. abduction attempts
- Cops: NY man rescued after being held for ransom
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Report: Fla. man stops to steal beer during police chase