Naked jogger stays step ahead...
Police have received several reports of a man jogging nude through a Springfield city neighborhood, but so far have been able to locate him. (He's naked, right?)
The most recent reports came at about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday when several people called to report the au naturel runner.
However, police responding to the scene couldn't find the man.
Sgt. John Delaney says there have been prior reports of a man running without clothes through the same neighborhood at about the same time of day.
He is described as a white man in his 30s (oh, and did we mention he's naked?).
Police say if apprehended, he faces charges of open and gross lewdness and indecent exposure.
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- Report: Boyfriend charged in murder of Conn. college coed
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Vegas police: Boy, 15, murdered over iPad
- City sues "Robin Hood" group that prevents parking tickets
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- Official: College student faked kidnapping due to bad grade
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Colorado mob attacks man thought to be sexual predator
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case