Father fatally punched baby for fussing during video games, N.C. police say
(CBS/AP) HIGH POINT, N.C. - Police arrested a North Carolina couple when a 2-week-old infant died after the father allegedly punched him for fussing while dad was playing video games.
Police charged 20-year-old Brian Fazier with first-degree murder and 20-year-old Stefany Ash with being an accessory after the fact of first-degree murder. The charges were filed after the body of 2-week-old Khan Frazier was found at a High Point home on Tuesday, Nov. 27.
The couple is accused of trying to hide the circumstances of the baby's death. They appeared in court last week. No trial date has been set.
Frazier is being held without bond, while Ash is being held in lieu of a $1 million bond.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- Cops: Fla. man beaten, robbed, left naked on first date
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Cleveland kidnap victims may get state govt. payments
- Search for missing woman, 19, in Tempe, Ariz.
- Cops: Calif. math teacher had sex with boy multiple times
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Atty: Martin family confident Zimmerman will be convicted