Father fatally punched baby for fussing during video games, N.C. police say
(CBS/AP) HIGH POINT, N.C. - Police arrested a North Carolina couple when a 2-week-old infant died after the father allegedly punched him for fussing while dad was playing video games.
Police charged 20-year-old Brian Fazier with first-degree murder and 20-year-old Stefany Ash with being an accessory after the fact of first-degree murder. The charges were filed after the body of 2-week-old Khan Frazier was found at a High Point home on Tuesday, Nov. 27.
The couple is accused of trying to hide the circumstances of the baby's death. They appeared in court last week. No trial date has been set.
Frazier is being held without bond, while Ash is being held in lieu of a $1 million bond.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Hofstra Univ. student, suspect killed in home invasion
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Jodi Arias Trial: Jury weighs "cruelty" factor
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles
- Wife guilty of murder for pushing husband out window
- Jodi Arias' lawyers tried to quit, judge wouldn't let them