Father fatally punched baby for fussing during video games, N.C. police say
(CBS/AP) HIGH POINT, N.C. - Police arrested a North Carolina couple when a 2-week-old infant died after the father allegedly punched him for fussing while dad was playing video games.
Police charged 20-year-old Brian Fazier with first-degree murder and 20-year-old Stefany Ash with being an accessory after the fact of first-degree murder. The charges were filed after the body of 2-week-old Khan Frazier was found at a High Point home on Tuesday, Nov. 27.
The couple is accused of trying to hide the circumstances of the baby's death. They appeared in court last week. No trial date has been set.
Frazier is being held without bond, while Ash is being held in lieu of a $1 million bond.
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case