Suspicious blaze at Detroit home where execution-style shooting left four dead, official says
Senior Fire Chief Doug Lyon says the fire was reported Wednesday night, less than 24 hours after the bodies were found. No one was injured in the blaze, which was extinguished within an hour.
According to CBS Detroit, police said the the fire appeared to have been intentional and started in several spots.
Officers on Tuesday night discovered the bodies of a teenage boy, two men and woman at the home. Investigators have said they believed the killings were drug-related.
The victims were identified Wednesday as 16-year-old Shawn Bender, 22-year-old Janetta Harris, 28-year-old Jason Koester and 34-year-old Dyrelle Davis, CBS Detroit reports. Harris died of multiple gunshot wounds, while the other three were shot in the head, according to the office.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Cops: NC woman tried to poison family members' cheese