"Diaper discipline" earns Minn. couple jail time
Darnell Landrum had been charged with malicious punishment of a child in connection with the May 7 incident. Landrum and 38-year-old Stephanie Ann Broten were both accused of making Broten's daughter run outside wearing a diaper and tank top after shaving her head, because she got a poor grade in school.
Broten was previously sentenced to 90 days in the Anoka County Jail. Landrum was sentenced to 120 days, also taking into account his guilty plea to misdemeanor domestic assault, stemming from an incident where he hit Broten's daughter with a belt two years ago.
He will also be placed on two years of probation and is ordered to not have any contact with the girl.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case