Michael Anderson, son of Arkansas head basketball coach Mike Anderson, arrested for DWI
Michael Anderson was booked at 8 a.m. on Sunday following his arrest by Fayetteville police on charges of driving while intoxicated. He was released later that morning on $2,000 bond.
The 27-year-old Anderson was also arrested by Fayetteville police in January on suspicion of drunken driving. A police report at the time said his blood-alcohol level was 0.10 percent, above the 0.08 limit for driving.
He was also suspended while a reserve guard under his father at Missouri in 2007.
The elder Anderson asked for privacy for his family.
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Boyfriend charged in murder of Conn. college coed
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Cops: NYC man dead after "anti-gay" hate shooting
- Colorado mob attacks man thought to be sexual predator
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Authorities search for missing URI student
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home