Two University of Oklahoma football players arrested on possession of marijuana complaints
Cleveland County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Meghan McCormick says police arrested wide receiver Jalen Saunders and defensive back Cortez Johnson around 2 a.m. Sunday.
It is unclear if either Saunders or Johnson has an attorney or when they are set to appear in court.
CBS Sports reports that a spokesman for the University of Oklahoma did not immediately respond to a phone message or email seeking comment Sunday.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case