Ram has run of streets in Des Moines
Residents of Des Moines did on Friday, as a big ol' ball of wool strolled down sidewalks and streets, picking up speed when pursuers including the police got too close.
The animal dodged cops, his handlers and a few cars while trotting through Des Moines after escaping from his trailer.
The Navajo-Churro ram led police, Animal Rescue League officials and some Iowa Capitol workers on a chase.
The ram was eventually cornered after about a half-hour joy-run.
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- Report: Boyfriend charged in murder of Conn. college coed
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Cops: NYC man dead after "anti-gay" hate shooting
- Colorado mob attacks man thought to be sexual predator
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Authorities search for missing URI student
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home