Comedian Katt Williams arrested in Seattle
(AP) SEATTLE - Stand-up comedian and actor Katt Williams has been released from jail after being arrested following a dispute at a Seattle bar.
Police say he argued Sunday with another patron at the World Sports Grille, menaced the manager with a pool cue and refused to leave. He's also accused of flicking a cigarette into a woman's face through a car window and throwing a rock at the vehicle.
Police say Williams struggled with officers who arrested him and jailed him for investigation of assault, harassment and obstruction. He was released from King County Jail early Monday. An attempt by The Associated Press to reach Williams for comment was not immediately successful.
Police say Williams also was involved in an altercation with three fans Friday evening after they tried to take a photo with him. He said they had forced their way into his dressing room.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Digging resumes for Jimmy Hoffa remains today
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Hitman testifies "Whitey" Bulger "broke my heart"
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Coroner: Serial killer, the "Night Stalker," died of cancer
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen
- Ill. man dodges $70 restaurant bill, gets 3 years in prison
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial