Ohio man who made fun of 10-year-old disabled girl gets jail
Canton Municipal Judge John A. Poulos ordered the maximum sentence for Bailey, 43, who pleaded no contest Tuesday to reduced misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and aggravated menacing.
Bailey was also fined $400, according to CBS affiliate WOIO.
Bailey was caught on cellphone video at a school bus stop in October making fun of how the 10-year-old disabled girl walks. The video of him seemingly imitating her was seen on local TV news and went viral.
Bailey denied he was mocking the girl, saying he was reacting to name-calling directed at his 9-year-old son.
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- Report: NFL player questioned in death investigation
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Atty: Martin family confident Zimmerman will be convicted
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- One of US FBI's most wanted nabbed in Mexico
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Calif. widow's home broken into 14 times, says she's leaving
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- Cops: Fla. man beaten, robbed, left naked on first date
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released