Couple gets into fight after watching "Dr. Phil"
(CBS) AMBRIDGE, Pa. - It's not the sort of "review" that television's Dr. Phil would want.
Police in western Pennsylvania say a young couple got into a physical fight on Thanksgiving Day right after watching an episode of psychologist Phil McGraw's tv show about former relationships and ex-partners, CBS Pittsburgh reported.
According to Ambridge police, 21-year-old Sarah Dusenberry sustained bruises and scrapes after her 20-year-old boyfriend, Joseph Reefer, pushed her into a mirror, and a potted cactus plant.
Ambridge police officer Sean Owen told CBS Pittsburgh, "the fight occurred because they were talking about ex-partners, ex-relationships on Dr. Phil."
Reefer was arrested and charged with assault and harassment, and taken to the Beaver County Jail until he made bail Monday.
Dusenberry was moving her belongings out of their apartment on Tuesday.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles