Wedding day followed by day of domestic violence, say S.C. police
Ingram, of Wallace, was arrested in Horry County after police responded to a domestic violence call.
A police report says Ingram became upset when his new wife's 3-year-old daughter accidentally splashed water on him. The report says Ingram grabbed the child's head and slammed it into her car seat.
The woman pulled over and ordered Ingram out of the car. The report says he hit her on the arm twice before getting out.
The woman told officers she and Ingram had married Friday.
Think it'll last?
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths