Cops: Fla. woman attacks boyfriend after bad sex
So is her arrest the anti-climax?
Esric Davis, 30, told authorities that he and Raquel Gonzalez, 24, were having sex Monday when "[he] climaxed and Raquel did not."
"At that time, she became upset and began hitting and scratching him, causing scratches near his eye and nose," according to documents from the Manatee County Sheriff's Office. "[Davis] also stated that this is not the first time she has been physical with him, and that she... 'goes off' frequently."
Davis blamed Gonzalez's aggression on personal issues rooted in her reportedly troubled past. The Smoking Gun learned that alcohol may have also been a part of the equation.
Gonzalez also claimed injury to police.
"I have scratches on me too from where he tried to restrain me when I lost it," she was quoted as saying in the incident report.
Gonzalez was arrested and charged with felony domestic battery and remanded to the Manatee County jail, according to the Georgia Daily News.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt