Police search for missing Cleveland toddler, foul play suspected
Emilliano's mother, 20-year-old Camilia Terry, told police she was tending to one of her other children and when she looked up, Emilliano was gone. One of the other children, a five-year-old, said Emilliano may have gotten into a black car, possibly a Saab. This information has not been verified by police.
CBS Cleveland reports that a police K-9 unit did pick up the child's scent in the park but the boy was nowhere to be found. The station also reports that police are handling the investigation as a missing persons case.
A CBS Cleveland reporter dug up the original police report, which states that foul play is suspected. He has also learned of a picture from a surveillance camera taken earlier on Sunday. The picture shows Camilia with just two kids, not all three of her children.
Emilliano is 2-and-a-half feet and approximately 30 pounds. He was last seen wearing a gray Northface coat, a red and black sweater, blue jeans and blue and black Champion tennis shoes.
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- Report: NFL player questioned in death investigation
- Atty: Martin family confident Zimmerman will be convicted
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- One of US FBI's most wanted nabbed in Mexico
- Calif. widow's home broken into 14 times, says she's leaving
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Cops: Fla. man beaten, robbed, left naked on first date