Alabama Thanksgiving Shooting: Holiday dinner ends in gunfire, two people injured, police say
Authorities say a man went to a holiday dinner at a home in Albertville and got into an argument with his estranged wife. The woman was reportedly pregnant.
Police say the man shot the woman repeatedly and then shot himself.
Albertville Police Sgt. Jamie Smith says both people were taken to Huntsville Hospital by helicopter ambulance.
The names of those involved have not been released.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case