Citgo gas station robbed twice by same gunman in one night, N.J. police say
Police are searching for an armed suspect they believe robbed the place twice within a few hours, CBS Philly reported.The first heist happened at about 10 p.m. Tuesday at the Citgo station located on Route 130 in Brooklawn. The same station was robbed at about 1 a.m.
According to investigators, in the first robbery, an armed suspect entered the store and told the clerk to give him money or he would shoot him. The gunman stole approximately $250 before running out of the store, CBS Philly reported.
Investigators say a suspect fitting a similar description entered the store a second time around 1 a.m. and robbed it. It was not immediately known how much, if any, money was taken during the second theft.
Investigators believe the same suspect, a black male, approximately 5'8", is responsible for both robberies.
There were no reports of any injuries.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Moxley's friend testifies in Skakel appeal trial
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing