Robert Mucha, charged with luring minor for sex, allegedly had child cannibalism fantasy
Robert Mucha was already facing a child pornography charge from July.
The U.S. attorney's office added another child pornography count and a count of enticing a minor to engage in criminal sexual activity. The enticing count carries a minimum 10-year prison sentence and a maximum life sentence.
Authorities say the Newton resident persuaded the 15-year-old to travel from New Jersey to an apartment in Stroudsburg, Pa., to have sex in October 2010. Prosecutors say he also allegedly admitted having sexual fantasies about child cannibalism.
Mucha made a brief court appearance in Newark on Wednesday. His attorney didn't comment after the hearing.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles
- Jodi Arias Trial: Jury weighs "cruelty" factor