Kara Nichols Missing: Police, family to hold press conference Tuesday as search for Colo. teen continues
Kara Nichols, 19, was last seen in Colorado Springs on October 9. The El Paso County Sheriff's Office, who will be leading Tuesday's news conference, has called her disappearance "suspicious."
Friends and family of Nichols have been passing out flyers in hopes of locating the teen.
"It is the hope of the Nichols family and that of the Sheriff's Office that highlighting this case will produce valuable information or investigative leads," said the sheriff's office in a statement.
Nichols is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall, 120 pounds with blonde hair and green eyes. Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call sheriff's detectives at (719) 520-7227.
More on Crimesider
Nov. 16, 2012: Kara Nichols Missing: Colo. teen model last seen in Colorado Springs area, police say
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Cops: NC woman tried to poison family members' cheese
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death