Kara Nichols Missing: Police, family to hold press conference Tuesday as search for Colo. teen continues
Kara Nichols, 19, was last seen in Colorado Springs on October 9. The El Paso County Sheriff's Office, who will be leading Tuesday's news conference, has called her disappearance "suspicious."
Friends and family of Nichols have been passing out flyers in hopes of locating the teen.
"It is the hope of the Nichols family and that of the Sheriff's Office that highlighting this case will produce valuable information or investigative leads," said the sheriff's office in a statement.
Nichols is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall, 120 pounds with blonde hair and green eyes. Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call sheriff's detectives at (719) 520-7227.
More on Crimesider
Nov. 16, 2012: Kara Nichols Missing: Colo. teen model last seen in Colorado Springs area, police say
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Prosecutors: Accused killer Kelly Soo Park is a "flight risk"
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Zimmerman defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin