Cassidy Hope Taylor Missing: Police intensify search for Alabama teen
(CBS/WAKA) Prattville, Ala. - Police in Alabama are searching for a 17-year-old girl who went missing three weeks ago.
According to CBS affiliate WAKA, Cassidy Hope Taylor was last seen on October 24 at the Summerchase Apartments in Pratville.
She is described as 5'1" and weighs about 108 pounds.
Anyone with information in the case is asked to notify the Prattville Police Department at (334) 361-3281 or (334) 361-3671.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Digging resumes for Jimmy Hoffa remains today
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Hitman testifies "Whitey" Bulger "broke my heart"
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Coroner: Serial killer, the "Night Stalker," died of cancer
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Ill. man dodges $70 restaurant bill, gets 3 years in prison