Ohio Murder-Suicide Update: 3 siblings died from carbon monoxide poisoning, coroner says
Autopsies completed Wednesday also show that the children's grandmother and uncle died from the fumes inside their garage.
Police say notes found at a house in Toledo indicate the two adults planned to kill themselves and the children by funneling the fumes from a pickup truck into a car where their bodies were found.
Investigators and family friends say the murder-suicide appears to stem from a family disagreement over where the children should live.
The children had been living with their grandmother the past three years. Their mother decided recently to bring all the children back home.
More on Crimesider:
November 13, 2012 - Ohio Murder-Suicide: Grandmother behind deaths of five people, police say
November 13, 2012 - Five people dead from carbon monoxide poisoning in apparent murder-suicide, Ohio police say
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Army: Soldier charged with videotaping women at West Point
- "Wonderful person": Funeral held for slain Hofstra student
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- Death of infant son of religious couple ruled homicide
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death