Krim Murders: Yoselyn Ortega, nanny accused of fatally stabbing two children in NYC apartment, indicted on murder charges
(CBS/AP) NEW YORK - Yoselyn Ortega, the Manhattan nanny accused of fatally stabbing two children in their luxury apartment three weeks ago, has been indicted on murder charges, The New York Times reports.
The charges against her are in court records that were released Tuesday.
The bodies of 6-year-old Lucia and 2-year-old Leo Krim were discovered by their mother on Oct. 25 in their Upper West Side apartment. Marina Krim found her children bleeding in the bathtub when she came home with their 3-year-old sister.
Ortega, 50, remains hospitalized with self-indicted stab wounds. She's expected to be arraigned via video. The hearing has not yet been scheduled.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- Hofstra Univ. student, suspect killed in home invasion
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Jodi Arias Trial: Jury weighs "cruelty" factor
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles
- Jodi Arias' lawyers tried to quit, judge wouldn't let them
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman