Krim Murders: Yoselyn Ortega, nanny accused of fatally stabbing two children in NYC apartment, indicted on murder charges
(CBS/AP) NEW YORK - Yoselyn Ortega, the Manhattan nanny accused of fatally stabbing two children in their luxury apartment three weeks ago, has been indicted on murder charges, The New York Times reports.
The charges against her are in court records that were released Tuesday.
The bodies of 6-year-old Lucia and 2-year-old Leo Krim were discovered by their mother on Oct. 25 in their Upper West Side apartment. Marina Krim found her children bleeding in the bathtub when she came home with their 3-year-old sister.
Ortega, 50, remains hospitalized with self-indicted stab wounds. She's expected to be arraigned via video. The hearing has not yet been scheduled.
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case