Zumba Prostitution Scandal: Police release names of 15 more men accused of paying for sex with Alexis Wright
A lawyer who's seen the list says it includes the names of more than 150 men, some of them prominent. But the names released Friday didn't include anyone who appeared to be especially prominent.
The names were posted Friday on the Kennebunk Police Blotter along with the names of other people arrested for unrelated reasons this past week. So far, police have released the names of 54 men accused of patronizing Wright.
Wright has pleaded not guilty to 106 counts including prostitution, invasion of privacy and tax-related counts. She is accused of selling sex in her fitness studio and a nearby office, and of secretly videotaping some of the encounters. Her accused business partner also has pleaded not guilty.
Complete coverage of the Zumba Prostitution Scandal on Crimesider
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Matt Baker, "Murdering Minister," Gets 65 Years for Killing Wife
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- Matt Baker Trial: Ex Mistress Vanessa Bulls Says Preacher Killed Wife
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case