Zumba Prostitution Scandal: Police release names of 15 more men accused of paying for sex with Alexis Wright
A lawyer who's seen the list says it includes the names of more than 150 men, some of them prominent. But the names released Friday didn't include anyone who appeared to be especially prominent.
The names were posted Friday on the Kennebunk Police Blotter along with the names of other people arrested for unrelated reasons this past week. So far, police have released the names of 54 men accused of patronizing Wright.
Wright has pleaded not guilty to 106 counts including prostitution, invasion of privacy and tax-related counts. She is accused of selling sex in her fitness studio and a nearby office, and of secretly videotaping some of the encounters. Her accused business partner also has pleaded not guilty.
Complete coverage of the Zumba Prostitution Scandal on Crimesider
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case