Man robs Kansas City fast food joint with samurai sword
(CBS/KCTV) KANSAS CITY - Police are now looking for a man who robbed a Church's Chicken restaurant in Kansas City on Tuesday night armed with a samurai sword, reports CBS affiliate KCTV.
The man demanded money from the cash register at the 55th Street and Prospect Avenue restaurant around 10 p.m. before leaving in a brown, two-toned Chevrolet pickup truck, the station reports.
The man was described as having light black skin, being 5 feet 4 inches to 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing 120 to 130 pounds and wearing a dark gray or black hoodie and jeans. Anyone with information is asked to call the Tips Hotline at 816-474-TIPS (8477).
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Search for missing woman, 19, in Tempe, Ariz.
- Cops: Fla. man beaten, robbed, left naked on first date
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Cops: Calif. math teacher had sex with boy multiple times
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Cops: Pa. man arrested due to "rape video" on ex's iPhone
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive