Megachurch Shooting: Police say man shot inside Creflo Dollar's Georgia church has died, suspect on the loose
(CBS/AP) COLLEGE PARK, Ga. - The man shot inside the chapel of Rev. Creflo Dollar's Georgia megachurch has died, according to police.
Fulton County Police Cpl. Kay Lester told The Associated Press that the suspect was still at large after the Wednesday morning shooting at World Changers Church International.
CBS Atlanta reports that someone had fled the church in a black Subaru soon after the shooting, which occurred around 10:30 a.m.
According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, children in the church's daycare were evacuated after the shooting.
The church, which according to its website has nearly 30,000 members, holds services Wednesday mornings in its chapel, where the shooting occurred.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case