Pa. teacher sought girl's nude photos, offered extra credit
(CBS/AP) ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A Pennsylvania high school teacher admitted Thursday to sending sexually explicit text messages to one of his students and offering extra credit points in return for her nude photos.
Timothy Moll, 25, was a math teacher at Dieruff High School in Allentown when police said he sent text messages asking a 16-year-old female student for nude photos, in exchange for bonus points on her grade.
Moll pleaded guilty to one count of corruption of minors, a misdemeanor that carries up to five years in prison. Felony charges of corruption of minors and unlawful contact with a minor were dropped.
Moll is no longer with the Allentown School District, but officials won't say whether he was fired or resigned.
His sentencing is scheduled for December.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Army: Soldier charged with videotaping women at West Point
- "Wonderful person": Funeral held for slain Hofstra student
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- Death of infant son of religious couple ruled homicide
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death