Pa. teacher sought girl's nude photos, offered extra credit
(CBS/AP) ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A Pennsylvania high school teacher admitted Thursday to sending sexually explicit text messages to one of his students and offering extra credit points in return for her nude photos.
Timothy Moll, 25, was a math teacher at Dieruff High School in Allentown when police said he sent text messages asking a 16-year-old female student for nude photos, in exchange for bonus points on her grade.
Moll pleaded guilty to one count of corruption of minors, a misdemeanor that carries up to five years in prison. Felony charges of corruption of minors and unlawful contact with a minor were dropped.
Moll is no longer with the Allentown School District, but officials won't say whether he was fired or resigned.
His sentencing is scheduled for December.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case