Tennessee dad stabbed son in argument over last beer, police say
According to The Kingsport Times-News, Hawkins County deputies were called to a hospital emergency room after 21-year-old Brandon Crabtree showed up with stab wounds to the leg.
Crabtree told officers he and his father, 45-year-old Timothy Crabtree, were drinking together Friday night when they argued over the last cold one.
Timothy Crabtree told deputies his son pushed him to the floor and started assaulting him, so he grabbed a kitchen knife to get his son off of him.
Both men were charged with domestic assault, released from jail the next day and are due in court Oct. 29.
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Cops: NYC man dead after "anti-gay" hate shooting
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Authorities search for missing URI student
- Colorado mob attacks man thought to be sexual predator
- Report: Boyfriend charged in murder of Conn. college coed
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home