Elizabeth Marriott Update: Seth Mazzaglia, suspect in death of missing University of New Hampshire student, due in court
(CBS/AP) DOVER, N.H. - Seth Mazzaglia, the suspect charged in the killing of 19-year-old University of New Hampshire student Elizabeth "Lizzi" Marriott, is due to make his first court appearance.
Twenty-nine-year-old Mazzaglia, of Dover, is due to be arraigned Monday on second degree murder charges in connection with the Westborough, Mass. woman's death.
Meanwhile, officials expect to decide Monday the next step in the search for Marriott's body.
Marriott, a marine biology major, was last heard from on Tuesday. Her cellphone was last used that night and her car was found at UNH.
Marriott's family says she met Mazzaglia last summer when both were working at a Target store.
Police declined to say what led to Mazzaglia's arrest. They said they have credible information leading them to believe Marriott's dead, but wouldn't elaborate.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt