Police arrest three men in alleged rape of Philadelphia teen
Upper Darby police Superintendent Michael J. Chitwood says the girl was abducted by three men in a vehicle in southwest Philadelphia on Friday night. Chitwood says they took her to an apartment in nearby Upper Darby, where they raped her for several days.
Chitwood says the girl escaped Sunday and her father took her to the hospital. Police say she didn't suffer serious physical injuries.
Thirty-seven-year-old Philadelphia resident Eddie Johnson, 35-year-old Upper Darby resident Alfred Kulah and 41-year-old Upper Darby resident Mortimah Kesselly are charged with kidnapping, sexual assault and other counts.
It wasn't immediately clear if they had attorneys.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt