Lauralee Beckham, Fla. stripper, accused of having sex with young boy
(CBS) ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.- Lauralee Beckham, a married exotic dancer at the St. Petersburg strip club Baby Dolls, was arrested and charged with lewd and lascivious battery on a child under the age of 16, reports CBS affiliate WTSP.
According to the sheriff's office, deputies were called out to the 26-year-old Baby Dolls dancer's apartment on September 27 after the boy's father reported her to police.
During the investigation, Beckham admitted that she had been having sex with the boy for the past two weeks, detectives say. She is currently being held on $10,000 bond.
The station reports that this is Beckham's sixth run-in with the law - she has been arrested five times before in Pinellas County since 2008 on charges of retail theft, domestic battery, drug possession and forgery.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles