Two dead, one injured in shooting at Florida VFW post
The Orlando Sentinel reports Winter Springs police think all three victims of the Sunday morning shooting were members of a motorcycle club.
Police spokesman Doug Seely says a confrontation took place just before the 10:40 a.m. shooting. He says police detained multiple people and confiscated a lot of weapons.
The parking lot was taped off and a nearby senior center was evacuated after the shooting.
Police were unsure whether there was more than one shooter. They have not released names of the victims.
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- FBI finds possible human remains at mobster's former home
- Missing Univ. of Chicago student's body found in lake
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- Calif. teen, once honored, now murder suspect, cops say
- Mother of La. girl allegedly killed by brother speaks out
- Cleveland kidnap victims may get state govt. payments
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Report: Calif. man stabs father, cuts off his own hands
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves