Raffaele Sollecito talks about the "dreamy romance" he had with Amanda Knox
Part of the fascination with the story is the fact that the couple were only lovers for eight days before they were arrested for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Perugia, Italy and then separated and thrown in prison for four years.
Given it all happened in an ancient Italian hill town, it is as though Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet were jailed one week after meeting each other. The inevitable question would be: what happened to the relationship?.
In an interview with 48 Hours correspondent Peter Van Sant, Raffaele Sollecito answers that question.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case