Daughter won't get dad a beer...so he calls 911
He must have lost his head.
The Miami Herald is reporting that 56-year-old Robert Hagerman called the emergency number late Thursday night to request assistance with a domestic dispute. Deputies from the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office additionally told the paper that he claimed his daughter was using drugs and behaving violently, CBS affiliate WTSP reported.
But when police arrived, they reportedly determined it was Hagerman who was under the influence. An incident report obtained by the Herald also described him as uncooperative.
Upon investigating, police allegedly learned from his daughter that he called 911 because she wouldn't buy him a beer.
His daughter had also recorded his threats to make false accusations about her to the police, and played them for deputies on the scene, the Herald learned.
Hagerman was arrested for making a false report of a crime, and was detained in the Pinellas County Jail in lieu of $150 bail.
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot