Daughter won't get dad a beer...so he calls 911
He must have lost his head.
The Miami Herald is reporting that 56-year-old Robert Hagerman called the emergency number late Thursday night to request assistance with a domestic dispute. Deputies from the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office additionally told the paper that he claimed his daughter was using drugs and behaving violently, CBS affiliate WTSP reported.
But when police arrived, they reportedly determined it was Hagerman who was under the influence. An incident report obtained by the Herald also described him as uncooperative.
Upon investigating, police allegedly learned from his daughter that he called 911 because she wouldn't buy him a beer.
His daughter had also recorded his threats to make false accusations about her to the police, and played them for deputies on the scene, the Herald learned.
Hagerman was arrested for making a false report of a crime, and was detained in the Pinellas County Jail in lieu of $150 bail.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt