$10 million in paintings, wine and a Porsche stolen from Santa Monica home
A vacationer recently returned home to find a thief had made off with more than a dozen works of art by the likes of Piet Mondrian and Jasper Johns, five luxury watches with makers like Patek and Breitling, wine, cash and a red Porsche Carrera.
Police said in a statement thieves struck sometime between Wednesday Sept. 12 at 3 p.m. and Thursday Sept. 13 at 8:00 p.m.
Police released pictures of the art, and are offering a $1,000 reward for tips leading to arrests. They've provided no information on possible suspects.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Hofstra Univ. student, suspect killed in home invasion
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles
- Jodi Arias Trial: Jury weighs "cruelty" factor
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call