Calif. man arrested after allegedly posting online that he wouldn't mind murdering school kids
The statement says Bristol, Conn. police alerted sheriff's investigators to the blog, where an anonymous man said he wanted to kill kids like July's shootings in Aurora, Colorado, where 12 people were killed and 58 were injured.
According to CBS Los Angeles, the man is described as an Asian adult. Investigators linked the posting to the man's home which overlooks Santa Clarita Elementary School and Arroyo Seco Junior High.
Detectives served a search warrant at the residence, where they discovered several firearms.
Authorities are in contact with Bristol Police and Yale University Police to find out if there are any other suspects.
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Missing Univ. of Chicago student's body found in lake
- FBI finds possible human remains at mobster's former home
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Mother of La. girl allegedly killed by brother speaks out
- Cleveland kidnap victims may get state govt. payments
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Calif. teen, once honored, now murder suspect, cops say
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- Report: Calif. man stabs father, cuts off his own hands
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- Report: 2 NY men arrested in alleged radiation terror plot