Trouble with the curve: Woman offered roadside stripteases, say Pa. cops
Jackie Hatter, 35, of Uniontown, remained jailed Wednesday unable to post $25,000 bond.
(She'll probably think of something)
The Herald-Standard of Uniontown reports Hatter was arrested about 8:40 a.m. Sunday and charged with disorderly conduct and marijuana possession. Police say they were told she was stopping cars and offering to do a striptease at an intersection in the city about 40 miles south of Pittsburgh.
Police say Hatter was mumbling incoherently and fighting with officers.
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- N.J. cop accused of firebombing supervisor's home
- Prosecutors: Accused killer Kelly Soo Park is a "flight risk"
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers