"Chicken fight": Pa. man arrested, wanted chicken fried, not baked
(CBS) POINT MARION, Pa. - George Rhome, a 45-year-old Pennsylvania man, is charged with simple assault and harassment, because...well, because he wanted his chicken fried, not baked.
Rhome after allegedly fought with his son and daughter-in-law when they served up chicken that was not to his liking, reports CBS Pittsburgh.
According to the Associated Press, the alleged argument turned physical in the Point Marion home around 10:15 p.m. on Sunday.
Rhome is being held in Fayette County prison, unable to post a $20,000 bond. He faces a preliminary hearing on Thursday.
The two victims were also taken into custody on unspecified bench warrants out of Greene County, police say.
The whole story sounds a little half-baked.
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- "Wonderful person": Funeral held for slain Hofstra student
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Death of infant son of religious couple ruled homicide
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out