Rapper Juvenile arrested for alleged fight at Miami nightclub
(CBS) MIAMI - Rapper Juvenile, born Terius Gary, was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct after he reportedly got into a fight at LIV nightclub in Miami Beach on Monday morning after reuniting on stage with former Hot Boys member, Lil Wayne, CBS Miami reports.
Police were called to the Fontainebleau Miami Beach because of a "disturbance that was taking place on the property near the front entrance," according to the 37-year-old's arrest affidavit.
Security personnel reportedly told officers that Gary had gotten into a fight inside of the club that spilled outside. When officers arrived, they broke up a 100 person crowd of people fighting and screaming, and saw Gray heading for his vehicle before they arrested him.
Gray was reportedly on stage with Lil Wayne when the fight began, though police say the cause is still unclear. Monday was the first time the two they had been together since a feud split the Hot Boys up in the 1990s.
Wilfert Carl Zanders, 35, Robert Hans Jean, 24, and Vladimir Calixte, 24, were also charged with disorderly conduct at the club, according to a police report.
CBS Miami reports that records show Gary has been arrested previously on drug and assault charges. He also served 75 hours of community service for a fight outside of a club in Miami in 2003.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Matt Baker, "Murdering Minister," Gets 65 Years for Killing Wife
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Matt Baker Trial: Ex Mistress Vanessa Bulls Says Preacher Killed Wife
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case