Zenaida Gonzalez, Fla. woman suing Casey Anthony, arrested for allegedly selling Four Loko alcoholic drink to teen
According to the Orlando Sentinel, Gonzalez, 41, is accused of selling a can of Four Loko, an alcoholic drink, to an 18-year-old customer who was working with police.
WKMG reports that Gonzalez allegedly asked the teen for ID, but didn't actually check his age.
Her bond was set at $250 and a representative from the Circle K said she is now out of a job.
Gonzalez is currently suing Anthony, who was acquitted of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee's murder last year, because Anthony initially claimed that a fictitious baby sitter named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez had kidnapped the little girl.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Army: Soldier charged with videotaping women at West Point
- "Wonderful person": Funeral held for slain Hofstra student
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- Death of infant son of religious couple ruled homicide
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death